Product Manager – Minerals / Additives – UK Home based
All, Business Manager / Sales Manager
Attractive salary and benefits package
Representing major producers, our client is market focused with technical experts who offer solutions for customers’ problems utilising the comprehensive and complementary product portfolio. Through its people, their expertise and the creation of open and lasting partnerships, they are able to analyse market trends and provide advice on formulation, production process and application, thus generating unrivalled growth for their principal partners.
The company is strongly committed to deliver customer added value and new product development. The company has a sophisticated business approach and aims to establish a market leadership position. The culture is entrepreneurial and pioneering. Increased responsibilities – based on merit – are highly likely in this rapidly-evolving organisation.
- Will ideally be technically qualified in the mineral additives business.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to push back where necessary
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- To manage the supplier relationships and customer interactions for a range of products for the Construction, High Temperature and associated markets.
- The product ranges are mineral and synthetic in origin.
- Negotiate commercial pricing and supply with principals.
- Negotiate further hand-over customers from the principals.
- Provide Forecast to principals as required by group.
- Produce supplier reports for the principles on time and to schedule.
- Handle technical enquiries on the product ranges from both internal and external sources.
- Visit customers with Account Managers to provide technical support to grow the business.
- Liaise with the relevant International Product Managers on market information, growth strategy and group targets.
- Set SOP stock levels by grade and manage slow moving products.
- Provide a high level of support to the Account Managers to ensure delivery of the optimum level of customer service.
- Assist with Quality Management System and liaise with the principals over product quality or supply issues.
- Investigate and Research market sectors and new opportunities and develop action plans.
- Joining a team of 23 within the Advanced Material business unit.
- UK and international travel will be required.
In return our client is offering an attractive salary and benefits package.
Whitehall is the Recruitment Specialist for the Chemical, Polymer, Coatings and Life Science based Industries.
Last Modified Date: