Technical and Quality Assistant – Food Supplements – Rural East Sussex
All, Quality Control & Assurance, Technical
Our client is a British, independently owned business who provides customers with the best, natural and most effective food supplements for optimum health. They aim to make a significant contribution to the health and wellbeing of those who use supplements, as well as supporting retail health stores and health professionals. As well as increasing product development, they have also launched a free nutrition advice on line service which acts as an education academy for consumers, trade and practitioners.
Our client is now seeking a Technical and Quality Assistant to join their team in rural East Sussex.
- To assist in maintaining technical & quality systems
- To maintain the company’s raw material & packaging acceptance and monitoring systems
- To assess raw materials and product formulations for approval for compliance with company policies and standards and with UK, EU and international standards and regulations where applicable
- To maintain company product & raw material specifications and product formulations
- Monitoring factory activities and ensuring compliance to company standards
- Investigating and responding to customer complaints and queries
- To coordinate and complete product export documentation in a timely manner
- To conduct internal audits against standards, policies and procedures and follow up and verify corrective actions
- To assist with supplier approval systems and procedures
- Training others in company systems, policies and procedures
- To assist in maintaining the company’s traceability system and records
- To keep up-to-date with UK, EU and international regulations where applicable
- To monitor temperature & relative humidity in key areas
- To maintain and monitor the company’s pest prevention programme
- Ideally degree level (or equivalent) in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or Microbiology
- Computer literate, able to collate and trend data
Whitehall is the Recruitment Specialist for the Chemical, Polymer, Coatings and Life Science based Industries.
Last Modified Date: