Business Development Manager – Spray Insulation Foam Systems – UK Home Based
Business Manager / Sales Manager, Commercial, Technical Sales / Account Manager
Competitive salary, training and personal development, company bonus, pension, company car, laptop and phone
Our Client is the world leader in spray foam insulation systems, and they wish to appoint Business Development Manager to support ambitious growth plans in the UK market.
The role is to develop and extend the applicator network and promoting sales of a broad range of products from across the product portfolio.
- Grow sales with building contractors/developers and one-off clients, sell the features and benefits of our Clients products over and above that of the opposition.
- To engage in the Specification market, developing relationships with Architects, Engineers and Specifiers (repeat work).
- Work closely with the existing team to maximise the market for government funded projects.
- Collaborate internally and work as the customer champion in cross functional teams to build strong external customer relationships.
- Attend industry tradeshows to drive brand awareness, promote the benefits of the product portfolio, and drive new sales opportunities.
- Support the Portfolio manager in identifying future product needs and support the building of business cases to launch into the innovation pipeline.
- To monitor legislation development in the related fields, highlighting any impacts into the global issue management team.
- To represent our Clients interests in relevant trade associations and forums e.g. Strategic Energy Association
- Required to use comprehensive knowledge and skills to act independently while guiding others to accurately identify and understand the key buying influences pertaining to an opportunity.
Knowledge, experience and skills
- Polyurethanes experience (Polyurethanes, Insulation foam, flexible foam, ACE related)
- Chemistry, Materials, Building Science or engineering background with commercial experience.
- A sound knowledge of UK building regulations and construction processes is required.
- Organisational and communication skills
- Proficient applicator of commercial sales tactics, value selling and business strategy
In return our client offers a competitive salary, training and personal development, company bonus, pension, company car, laptop and phone.
Whitehall is the Recruitment Specialist for the Chemical, Polymer, Coatings and Life Science based Industries.