Sales Manager – API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients) – D-A-CH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
All, Business Manager / Sales Manager
Attractive salary and benefits package, including relocation assistance
Our client is a family owned leading healthcare company with global presence, providing innovative solutions along the entire pharmaceutical value chain. The sales and distribution of APIs and the development, manufacturing and registration of finished dosage forms are their core competencies.
They wish to appoint a Sales / Assortment Manager API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients) for the D-A-CH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) API Business Unit located in the company headquarters in Northern Germany.
- Take responsibility for the further expansion of the API customer base and develop long-term partnerships.
- Within the scope of business development, identify possible cross-selling potentials of your customers and thus ensure the optimal use of business relations.
- Conducting regular market and customer analyses, identifying potential new cooperation opportunities.
- Through close cooperation with existing and new suppliers, you ensure continuous customer satisfaction and develop new long-term supplier relationships.
- This role requires regular business travel.
- University degree or comparable experience and/or training in the field of active pharmaceutical ingredients or in the pharmaceutical environment . Ideally, you already have several years of relevant professional experience.
- Your communication skills will enable you to evaluate and sustainably expand business relationships.
- Target-oriented networking is your key to long-term success.
- You possess sound experience with price and contract negotiations in the B2B field and display a professional approach even in critical negotiations.
- You relish opportunities for creative freedom to implement your own ideas in successfully fulfilling challenging tasks.
- Proficiency in German required; English and further foreign language skills would be an advantage.
- Prepared to relocate to Northern Germany.
In return our client is offering an attractive salary and benefits package, including relocation assistance as needed.
Whitehall is the Recruitment Specialist for the Chemicals, Resins, Pigments, Coatings, Polymers, Pharmaceutical and Science based Industries