Internal Sales Representative- Lubricants/Coatings - South West Midlands
Commercial, Technical Sales / Account Manager, Business Manager / Sales Manager
£30,000 - £35,000
Our client is a long established, privately owned company who specialises in the application of PTFE and dry film lubricant coating materials as well as being able to modify products to suit specific needs. They work across a range of sectors and industries to include; Engineering, Packaging, Food processing, Marine, Rubber, Printing and Automotive.
The role of sales representative is an office based position to promote the sales of a group of products by pro-actively contacting clients and potential clients, quoting prices and actively pursuing business. In addition, the successful candidate will be required to provide an impeccable after sales service of monitoring orders and problem solving. This position has great potential in the company leading to Sales Manager role responsible for all aspects of sales and marketing.
- To develop new customers from initial contact to sampling/pre production.
- To follow up on contacts from cold calls supplied from an outsourced company.
- To also look into new areas where our products could be utilised and make new contacts.
- To liaise with current customer base and provide a point of contact for new enquiries..
- To help develop the marketing materials for the company (social media/website etc).
- To work alongside production to ensure customers needs are met.
Qualifications and skills:
- Must be able to work in a small team
- Some experience of coating industry (not specifically PTFE/Dry Lubrication)
- Mainly office based but will be opportunities for some customer/sales visits.
- Evidence of successful experience in sales/telephone sales.
Whitehall is the Recruitment Specialist for the Chemicals, Resins, Pigments, Coatings, Polymers, Pharmaceutical and Science based Industries.