Production Chemist - Industrial Coatings – Nottinghamshire
Production / Manufacturing, Process, Technical, Chemist / Scientist, Technical Service, Technician / QC
Attractive salary and bonus and the opportunity for promotion to Production Manager
Our client is a well established, independent manufacturer of a range of protective industrial coatings and finishes for metal and plastics.
They are seeking to recruit a Production Chemist
- Daily processing of factory workload
- Formulating and scale u[p to production
- Management of colour matching and speedline departments
- Maintenance of finished goods stock levels and replenishment
- Management of reserved stock for customers
- Daily RM usage completion with yield analysis
- Liaison with the laboratory regarding reformulations and excessive additions to specification
- Batch adjustments using colour computer software
- Support for purchasing in terms of usage of RM's, negative allocations, stock takes, individual audits.
- Ideally some supervisory experience
- Stock control understanding
- From short lead time production environment
- Basic Microsoft Office software skills.
- Coatings/paint industry experience is essential, either as a chemist, process chemist or in production
In return our client is offering an attractive salary and bonus and the opportunity for further promotion.
Whitehall is the Recruitment Specialist for the Chemicals, Resins, Pigments, Coatings, Polymers, Pharmaceutical and Science based Industries